Bring your most comfortable clothing.
- T-shirts and shorts are great for daytime.
- Bare feet are perfectly acceptable on the boat. If you prefer to wear shoes, please make sure they have light-colored, non-marking soles.
- Bring a hat to protect your head and face from over-exposure to the sun.
- Rings and long necklaces are NOT safe to wear while sailing. If you decide to bring a ring or long necklace, please stow your items while sailing.
- Sun screen is essential, but please do not bring spray, since it tends to stain the boat’s fiberglass.
- Bring your swimming clothes and a beach towel.
- Attire for dining in tavernas and most island restaurants is comfortable and ‘vacation-casual.’
- Pack warm layers and a jacket for Spring or Autumn nights.
- When visiting some religious establishments, you may be required to dress modestly, covering shoulders and knees.